We have endeavoured to keep the core cost of the Accord Courses to an absolute minimum while at the same time allowing people to choose their own accommodation and mode of transport.
5 day music course:
£345 per person (£100 reduction for non-playing partners.)
|5 days’ tuition||Morning coffee and biscuits|
|All lunches||Afternoon tea|
|Evening meals with wine||Music Tuition, including Masterclasses|
|Harpsichord accompaniment||Rehearsal rooms|
|Concert venue on final evening||Transfer from the local railway station|
Items not included for courses above:
- Accommodation – there is the option to stay at the Mill (£60 per night for a shared room; £40 per night for single occupancy ) or in a local hotel or chambres d’hote (prices vary from £50 – £80) or in the local campground during the warmer months.
- Transportation to and from airports in UK and France
Voice Ensemble with Philip Lawson (Long weekend):
- Cost of course for student sharing a double room in the Mill: £325 pounds per person plus travel costs.
- Cost of course for student in a single room in the Mill: £345 pounds, plus travel costs
- Cost for course only, with accommodation arranged outside the Mill: £205 pounds per person plus accommodation and travel costs.
Courses for 2016/17
Renaissance Flute with Clare Beesley – May/June 2018
27 May to 1 June
Toussaintes Autumn Recorder Course – October/November 2017
27 October - 3 November 2017)
Baroque Flute Summer School – July 2018
Recorder Summer School – August 2017
1 - 7 August 2017
A weekend for A Cappella Ensemble and Vocal Arranging – July 2017
27 July - 31 July 2017